PICC WAR RISK
- 发布时间 2017.01.10
HULL WAR AND STRIKES CLAUSES1/1/86
I Scope of cover
This Insurance covers loss of or damage to or collision Liability of or expense arising from general average or sue and labour of the insured vessel caused by:
1. War, civil war, revolution, rebellion or civil Strife arising therefrom, or any hostile act;
2. Capture, seizure, arrest, detainment, confiscation or blockade, but such claim shall be dealt with only on expiry of six months from the day when such events arise,
3. Any weapons of war including mines, torpedoes or bombs
4. Strikes, lock-outs or other similar events;
5. Civil commotions, riots or other similar events;
6. Any person acting maliciously from a political motive.
This insurance does not cover loss, damage, liability or expense arising from:
1. Atomic or hydrogen bombe or nuclear weapons of war;
2. Capture, seizure, and, detainment or confiscation by or under the order of the government or local authority of the country in which the vessel is owned or registered;
3. Requisition or pre-emption,
4. The outbreak of war (whether there be a declaration of war or not) between any countries which are permanent members of the Security Council of the United Nations.
l. The Insurer shall be entitled to issue to the Insured at any time notice of cancellation to terminate this insurance upon expiry of seven days from the day on which the notice is issued;????
2. Whether or not such notice of cancellation has been given, this insurance shall terminate automatically;
l) Upon the occurrence of any hostile detonation of atomic or hydrogen bombe or nuclear weapon of war;
2) Upon the outbreak of war (whether there be a declaration of war or not) between any countries which are permanent members of the Security Council of the United Nations;
3) In the event of requisition or sale of the vessel.
IV General Conditions
l. This insurance is an additional insurance to the Hull Insurance of this Company. In case of conflict between any clauses under this Insurance and the Hull Insurance, the clause under this Insurance shall prevail;
2. This insurance shall not be liable for any claim which would be recoverable under any other insurance but for existence of this insurance;